万圣节的资料中英文
The Origin of Halloween
万圣节的起源
While there are many versions of the origins and old customs of Halloween, some remain consistentby all accounts. Different cultures view Halloween somewhat differently but traditional Halloween practices remain the same.
尽管关于万圣节的起源和旧俗有很多不同的看法,但有一些是被所有人接受的。不同文化看待万圣节总是有点不同,但是传统的万圣节做的事情都是一样的。
Halloween culture can be traced back to the Druids, a Celtic culture in Ireland, Britain and Northern Europe. Roots lay in the feastof Samhain, which was annually on October 31st to honor the dead.
万圣节文化可以追溯到德鲁伊教,这是一种爱尔兰、北欧和英国的凯尔特文化,根植于Samhain节的庆祝活动,Samhain节于每年的10月31日纪念逝者。
Samhain signifies "summers end" or November. Samhain was a harvest festival with huge sacred bonfires, marking the end of the Celtic year and beginning of a new one. Many of the practices involved in this celebration were fed on superstition.
Samhain节说明夏天结束或者十一月,是一个丰收的节日。在Samhain节会燃起神圣巨大的篝火,标志着凯尔特一年的结束和新一年的开始。一些做法因为迷信被加入庆祝活动中。
The Celts believed the souls of the dead roamed the streets and villages at night. Since not all spirits were thought to be friendly, gifts and treats were left out to pacifythe evil and ensure next years crops would be plentiful. This custom evolved into trick-or-treating.
凯尔特人相信死者的灵魂会在夜里出没在街道和村庄 。因为他们认为不是所有的灵魂都是友善的,所以就把礼物和好吃的留在外面安慰恶灵来确保来年的庄稼可以丰收。这种习俗演变成了trick-or-treating。
万圣节小诗-不给糖就捣蛋(Trick-or-treat)
Trick or treat. 不给糖就捣蛋
Smell my feet. 闻闻我的.脚
Give me something good to eat. 给我好吃的东西
Ghosts, witches, and goblins, too. 鬼、巫婆、小精灵
Are waiting in the dark for you. 正在黑暗中等着你
The witch is riding on a broomstick. 巫婆正骑在扫把上
She is warming up the big black kettle. 她正热着黑色的炉子
She is cooking small toads and spiders. 她正在煮蟾蜍和蜘蛛
She is feeding all the ghosts and goblins. 她正在喂所有的鬼和小精灵
We are all scared to death. 我们全部怕的要死
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something good to eat! 给我好吃的东西
If you don’t, I don’t care. 如果你不给,没关系
I’ll steal your underwear. 我会偷走你的内衣裤
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
I want something good to eat! 我要好吃的东西
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋、不给糖就捣蛋
Give me something nice and sweet. 给我好吃的东西
Give me candy and an apple, too. 给我糖果和苹果
And I won’t play a trick a trick on you! 这样我就不会捉弄你
-
最有文化的食堂标语
在日复一日的学习、工作或生活中,大家都经常接触到标语吧,标语既有公文语体准确、简洁的特点,又有政论语体严谨性、鼓动性的特点。标语的类型有很多,你都知道吗?下面是小编精心整理的最有文化的食堂标语,希望能够帮助到大家。1、远离垃圾食品,珍惜健康生活。2、保持餐...
-
文化主题活动策划通用(4篇)
文化主题活动策划1为了提高员工企业归属感,增强酒店员工凝聚力,鼓舞酒店员工士气,丰富员工业余生活,经酒店研究决定,于20xx年1月20日举行第一届员工新春联欢会。一、主题:放飞梦想希望无限(活动前背景音乐“超越梦想汪正正”)二、活动时间:20xx年1月20日14点(根据预订...
-
2023年有关文化建设方案
为了确保事情或工作安全顺利进行,就不得不需要事先制定方案,方案是在案前得出的方法计划。那么问题来了,方案应该怎么写?以下是小编为大家整理的2023年有关文化建设方案,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。2023年有关文化建设方案1为了深入贯彻落实中央《建立健全教育、制...
-
文化体制改革实施方案
为了确定工作或事情顺利开展,常常需要提前进行细致的方案准备工作,一份好的方案一定会注重受众的参与性及互动性。方案的格式和要求是什么样的呢?以下是小编精心整理的文化体制改革实施方案,希望能够帮助到大家。文化体制改革实施方案1根据中共中央、国务院《关于...