学者谷

位置:首页 > 校园范文 > 电影

电影《成为简·奥斯汀》经典台词

电影1.55W

正如李碧华评张爱玲所说:她善写月亮,却并不圆满。

电影《成为简·奥斯汀》经典台词

电影《成为简·奥斯汀》经典台词

Jane: I have read your book. I have read your book and disapprove.

简:我读了你推荐的书,我看了,但我不赞同。

Tom:- Of course you do. But of what? The scenes? Characters? The prose?

汤姆:你当然不会同意。但不同意什么?场景、人物、还是文笔?

Jane: No, all good.

简:不,那都很好。

Tom: The morality?

汤姆:是道德准则?

Jane: Flawed.

简:有缺陷。

Tom: Well, of course, it is. But why? Vice leads to difficulty,virtue to reward. Bad characters come to bad ends.

汤姆:没错,肯定是这个,但为什么?恶行带来苦难,美德带来回报,坏人没有好下场。

Jane: Exactly. But in life, bad characters often thrive. Take yourself. And a novel must show how the world truly is, how characters genuinely think, how events actually occur. A novel should somehow reveal the true source of our actions.

简:非常正确,但在现实生活中,坏人却能活得很长,比如你,小说必须展现世界的真实性,人物真实的.想法以及故事发生的原貌,一部小说必须能够揭示我们一言一行的来源。

Tom: What of my hero's feelings?

汤姆:那主人公的情感呢?

Jane: Well, it seems to me, sir, that your hero's very vigorous feelings caused him and everyone connected with him a great deal of trouble.

简:在我看来,先生,正是主人公强烈的情感,给他以及和他有关的所有人带来了麻烦。

Tom: Ah, well, if the book has troubled you...

汤姆:好吧,如果这本书给你带来了麻烦...

Jane: Oh, but an orphan must know trouble.

简:一个孤儿经历过麻烦...

Lucy: What sort of trouble?

露西:什么麻烦?

Jane: All sorts of trouble.

简:很多麻烦。