关于保险的商务实用口语
Part Two
se give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?
我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港,学英语的好网站,应该保哪些方面的险呢?
is the insurance premium for these goods?
这些货物的保险费是多少?
need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
我们有一批货要运到英格兰,我想了解一下你们的海上保险。
se let us know the premium of breakage.
请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?
kind of insurance do you usually provide?
你们通常能提供什么保险品种?
kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.
这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
第4季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输, 但我不知道应该保什么险,英语免费站,我想了解一些细节问题,当然,如果你们能给一些建议的话,我会很感谢的'。
we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们保平安险的话,一旦船沉了,好的英语站,烧毁了或搁浅了,你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?
your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
你们公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别吗?
have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
我们已按发票价值的130%为货物投了保,但130%和110%之间的差额由贵方来支付。
have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
我们已为将在这10天运输的贵方所购买的电动汽车这批货物投了保。
may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.
我们可以代你们投保陆地险,但额外险金由你们来支付。
can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
我们可以代你们投保奖品瓷器花瓶,但保险费用很高,所有额外保险费由你方负担。
shall insure the goods for your behalf.
我们将代贵方保险。
have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.
我们已将此货按发票金额加10%投了综合险。
shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
我方将按照货物到岸价金额的110%对这批货物进行投保。
have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
我方已代贵方按发票总金额加10%投保了海洋运输险。
marine insurance shall covered by us.
海上保险的费用将由我方承担。
-
【必备】保险工作总结优秀3篇
总结就是把一个时段的学习、工作或其完成情况进行一次全面系统的总结,它可以帮助我们总结以往思想,发扬成绩,不如立即行动起来写一份总结吧。总结怎么写才能发挥它的作用呢?下面是小编精心整理的保险工作总结优秀,希望对大家有所帮助。保险工作总结优秀120xx年10月,...
-
保险行业面试自我介绍10篇[优秀]
处在一个陌生场合时,通常需要我们进行自我介绍,用自我介绍往往可以向他人介绍自己。到底应如何写自我介绍呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的保险行业面试自我介绍,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。保险行业面试自我介绍120xx月毕业于河北科技大学,获得学士学位,数学与应用数学...
-
我身边的保险故事作文
在日常学习、工作抑或是生活中,大家都不可避免地会接触到作文吧,作文是从内部言语向外部言语的过渡,即从经过压缩的简要的、自己能明白的语言,向开展的、具有规范语法结构的、能为他人所理解的外部语言形式的转化。那么你有了解过作文吗?以下是小编整理的我身边的保...
-
车辆保险的请示集合(15篇)
车辆保险的请示1台领导:狮岭站工程车粤A车保险于______年______月______日到期,为延续该车辆保险的有效性,本站委托中国太平洋财产保险股份有限公司广州市花都支公司进行投保,其保险费共需人民币叁仟贰佰陆拾叁元肆角玖分正(3263.49元),为此请台领导审核批准。妥否,...